The following constitutes Blendaco's warranty against defects guideline.
Our Standard Warranty covers all products except for Supplement Blends, while we also have a Supplement Blends Refund Policy to cover these related purchases here.
Your Blendaco products are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal use when used in accordance with the instructions supplied with the product. If the product is found to be defective, upon receipt and examination by Blendaco, Blendaco will provide a product or part replacement with an identical or similar item, for the lifetime of the product warranty. This warranty is limited to the original consumer upon presentation of the dated proof of purchase receipt and coverage is not transferable. The Standard Warranty lasts 12 months from the date of purchase and comes as part of each individual product. It comes also by default with a 30 days return window.
Limitations | What is not covered by this warranty:
- Damage from ordinary wear and tears, such as scratches, dents, stains, or discolouration to all surfaces or other damage that does not impair the function of the products.
- Damage due to improper handling, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, flood, theft, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification, exposure to extreme temperatures, or failure to follow the manufacturer's use and care instructions provided.
- Damage due to dropping or impact.
- Use of this product in commercial applications.
- Minor imperfections or blemishes due to variations in paints, enamel, metals, plastic, silicone, ceramic, or glass.
- Surface damage due to chemical interaction or cleaning agents including but not limited to scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or automatic dishwashers
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under a law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates. Please contact Blendaco for further information on warranty items. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What do I do if I have a Warranty Claim?
If your product has a fault that occurs within 12 Months from the date you received the product, please visit https://blendaco.myreturnscenter.com/ which will take you to Blendaco's "My Returns Center" where you will be able to file your warranty return claim. We will then assess your case and contact you via email to let you know our decision.
For Blendaco inquiries or further warranty information, please contact us via the information provided below.
+61 2 8488 0807